Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair
11862455

We have a Bosch oven model HGS7282UC-01 that was having problems

Customer Question

We have a Bosch oven model HGS7282UC-01 that was having problems with the interface board. It was beeping and automatically turning the oven off and on. We replaced the interface board but now when we turn the oven on it starts to heat up for about a minute and then shuts off and shows an error 160. Can you tell me what this means and how to fix it? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer My name isXXXXX research led to two similar inquiries on this error code. One person had contacted Bosch about it and was told that its an unidentified error code. He was told to call Sears. The other one found directions to unplug the range for 30 minutes, but never said whether this did any good. Sorry, not much help. If you don't feel that it was any good then just don't accept the answer and repost your question. Bob