Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Where can I purchase a new water valve for my Miele Dishwasher,

Customer Question

Where can I purchase a new water valve for my Miele Dishwasher, Model G879 SCVi? I already ahd a Miele Technician out to look at the machine but he said that because the machine was 8 years old, I should consider buying a new machine instead of repairing it. I lloked at the hose with the water vlave and it doesn't appear that hard to replace. My only problem is no one sells parts for the Miele.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
hi. thanks for the question. go to repair clinic. online give them the mod # XXXXX will ship it out thanks the appliance doc please accept
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have already tried repair clinic online and they don't carry the part.

I spoke directly with a representative from repair clinic online.

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
hi just punch miele on goggle thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried using google (not goggle) to search for the parts, but couldn't find anyone that sold parts for Miele dishwashers, that is why I paid this website money to direct me to a dealer or reseller that can sell me the part.
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
hi go to E spares.com thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I went to E Spares.com and

1. they don't list m,y model Miele Dishwasher (my is a USA model, not European model) and

2. when I tried to see if I could buy a water valve for any of the other Miele Dishwashers that were listed, they don't have any water valves for any of the dishwashers that were listed.

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
hi .thanks for the question. now you know how frustrating it is to work on .thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Doews this mean that you are not able to answer my original question as to where I can buy parts for my Miele Dishwwasher?
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
well i am still trying
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

O.K. i'll check back later

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
hi go to www.miele.ca
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I sent an email to Miele.ca and this was their response.

To: XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
cc:
Date: 09:12:06 AM AST Today
Subject: Re: Parts for A Miele

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write and your interest in Miele Canada,

If you are from the US you will have to contact them directly by calling 1XXX-XXX-XXXX

Sincerely, XXXXX
Miele Limited
161 Four Valley Drive
Vaughan ON L4K 4V8
(XXX) XXX-XXXX Phone
(XXX) XXX-XXXX Toll-free
(XXX) XXX-XXXX Fax

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 years ago.

You can purchase parts for your Miele dishwasher by calling their parts line at 1-888-529-8790. Please accept the appliance doctor's response, not mine. I just wanted to get you the number so you can get your part....

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Hi kelly . realy appreciate this. thanks