north durham appliance
north durham appliance, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  23yrs onroad service whirlpool/maytag specialist over 25,000 calls completed factory trained
12151129

I see that the energy consumption for the LG 2040WH dishwasher

I see that the energy consumption for the LG 2040WH dishwasher is 1,05 kW. At which temperature seeting is this the consumption? I also need to know the energy consumption at the various temperatures. I understand that it will be different for different temperatures. Is this correct?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  north durham appliance replied 8 years ago.
its most likely that the energy consumption rating is determined with optimum inlet water temperature which would 140 degrees other than that i wouldnt even begin to have an idea on energy cosumption when water is colder and has to be heated up but consumption would be greater hope this helps if answer is acceptible please click accept thank you Kevin