north durham appliance
north durham appliance, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  23yrs onroad service whirlpool/maytag specialist over 25,000 calls completed factory trained

My Frigidaire front loading washer has been in service for

Customer Question

My Frigidaire front loading washer has been in service for only four years and the clorox and rinse dispenser have quit functioning. What could be wrong, detergent dispenses fine, this problem only started after we had a major water main burst two weeks ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  north durham appliance replied 8 years ago.

there is a dispenser diverter valve on the dispensor that could be malfunctioning or it could be a clogged water valve with debris remove the hoses going to washer check the screens in the valve for blockage you can remove the washer lid and wacth the dispenser assembly working the see if the diverter arms are operating correctly hope this helps and is an aceptible answer if so please click accept and thank you Kevin