north durham appliance
north durham appliance, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  23yrs onroad service whirlpool/maytag specialist over 25,000 calls completed factory trained
12151129

Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher. Model @C110753702, Serial #9Cm66017.

Customer Question

Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher. Model @C110753702, Serial #9Cm66017. We always use the B cycle, lately it does not seem to be dispensing water on the rinse cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  north durham appliance replied 8 years ago.
sound like the water valve is overheating and siezeing up after a couple of fill cycles this is common problem test for it by running through the timer cycles manual forcing the d/w to fill multiple times in a short period if it stops filling when it shouldnt test for voltage to water valve if its present and no water the valve is bad easy to replace remove bottom kick panel water valve is right there in the front left hand side
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

You were right on, I put in a new fill valve and all is ok. Sears had th valve in stock

$34.99 and I did the job myself. Thanks for helping an old retiree save some money.

Tony O.