Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair

Maytag washing machine Admiral, model #AAV8000AWW, serial #10300391ET

All 4 spin cycles do not wring the water out at all. ( we used to have 3 cycles that worked, then 2, then 1, now none) The washing machine will shake also as it appears to be off balance and jumps away from the wall when we go in there. We tried to adjust the feet, but this did not help.
HelloCustomer My name isXXXXX sounds like you have a transmission shaft bearing that is bad. You have to pull the agitator and then the inner tube to see the bearing and seal. Usually what happens is that the seal starts leaking and the water gets into the bearing and takes it out. The bearing and seal should be replaced together and I believe they come together in the kit. There is a large nut that fastens the outer tub to the transmission and you may have to buy the wrench that Maytag sells to be able to get that nut off. I hope this is helpful and if you feel that it is then please leave positive feedback. Thank you for using Just Answer. Bob