Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

My miele WT945S honeycombe care washer drier wont drain and

My miele WT945S honeycombe care washer drier wont drain and a red light flashes with a sign saying "water inlet drain", any advise on how i can resolve this myself or will i need to call an engineer?
If you look in the lower left corner of the front panel you will see a small door. Open it up and the drain pump filter will be there. You can unscrew it and inspect the drain pump and remove whatever debris is blocking the drain/pump. There will be a big gush of water so be prepared with a lot of towels or a pan. It is a good idea to bail out whatever water you can from inside to minimize what flows out of the drain cleanout.