Edward
Edward, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Small and large Appliance Technician, Electronic Tech., Handyman, 40+ years ex
3134513

I just heard my refrigerator making noise like water was dripping

Customer Question

I just heard my refrigerator making noise like water was dripping it sounded like it was coming from the freezer. I opened the door and water was dripping on the heater. Do I have a problem with my refrigerator?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. You might want to check that the refrigerator is sitting level but what you have found is normal. The refrigerator is defrosting.

Should you require further information or clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.