Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

the freezer in question. the thermostat tube is broken from

the freezer in question. the thermostat tube is broken from the control switch. can i repair it? or will i have to get a new one? If i have to get a new one where can i find it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the unit?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes I emailed a question yesterday reguarding a problem i was having with an older northland freezer. I received an answer that was verry helpfull. And i thank you now that i have found the problem with the defective thermostat i need to know if i can repair it, or replace it.
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.
It would be best if you would continue with the expert you worked with yesterday. Just use that link to ask this question. I will ask that this duplicate be closed.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you have to replace this and be careful the capillary tube is whats broken and this has dangerous liquid inside use rubber gloves when handling this! you can find most parts at http://www.repairclinic.com/Home.aspx hope this helps Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.