Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have an Kenmore Elite Washing Machine that give us an error

We have an Kenmore Elite Washing Machine that give us an error code F05. The book says it is an electrical issure. Do you have any idea what that might be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you give me model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

H E 3 would that be it?

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you need to look inside the door and find full model # XXXXX let me know in the meantime I'll see what I can find out . Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Bryan,

model # XXXXX

Here is what it does...you start it and it acts just fine. Runs about 3 minutes then starts beeping and has the F 05 code on the screen. You can push the cancle/pause button and it will stop. Sometimes it will restart and run fine... now it is dead! :(

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok this is a though one because thes have allot of problems I hate to say. how old is it? Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

About 5 years old

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
is the door locking? we acually stopped working on these because people dont want to spen the money to fix them and they are hard to diagnose , one tip yhough if you didnt already find it there is a service manual in the machine when you take the bottom panel off look there it tells you how to put it in service mode to test. thats all I can do from here. hope this helps Bryan