The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business repairing Washing Machines etc etc.
12112589

My Frigidaire Front Loading Washing Machine is flashing EFO. What does this mean

I have the Affinity Front... Show More
I have the Affinity Front Loading Washing Machine and it is flashing EFO and then going blank and then all the lights are flashing. I put the normal amount of detergent (or at least I thought I did) and it seems really sudsy in there.
Category: Appliance
replied 8 years ago.
This has iether oversud for one of two reasons. Too much detergent or a blockage. Try checking the filter and this should sort this one out.Thanks David.
Customer reply replied 8 years ago.
How do I check the filter?
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago.
Tilt the machine back to avoid to much water escaping and unscrew filter from front bottom righthand corner.Sometimes the filter is hidden behind a kick strip panel.If the machine has a lot of water in it syphon it out by lowering the empty hose into a washing up bowl or bucket.Please click the accept tab,regards David.