Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

After losing power with Hurricane Gustav, my Jenn-Air is now

Customer Question

After loosing power with Hurricane Gustav, my Jenn-Air is now flashing an error code of "F1-A" with an annoying beeping.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me check that code for you I'll be right back. Bryan, I checked that code but doesn't come up under jenn-air but does come up under maytag as latch switch, can you give me model # XXXXX is this a double oven. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It is a Jenn-air slide-in, ceramic top, downdraft, convection oven, not a double oven. I don't have the model number now.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It is not a double oven but I don't have the model number handy. It is a Jenn-air, ceramic top, downdraft, slide-in, convection oven.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
if you can get me the model I can check further. thanks Bryan I will call my warehouse in the morning he has all the codes , talk to you then, thanks again Bryan