Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I emptied the ice bin on our Frigidaire refrigerator (model

I emptied the ice bin on our Frigidaire refrigerator (model FRS6LF7FB5 with ice maker model JSI-26) and reinstalled it, but I can only get it to dispense crushed ice - no cubes. I downloaded the owner's manual but it doesn't seem to cover this problem, other than to suggest turning the auger 90 degrees. I've tried that several times without any change. This model does not have the lock button on the ice maker panel. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me check your model, these ref. have a board in the dispenser and we change these allot. did it work correctly before you emptied ice out? let me know while I look this up. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
this has the push buttons on the front of dispenser right? this is your board and if you can remove your and look at it you may see a burned part on back, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= I believe if you click this link you will see better view and should show you price. hope this helps Bryan