Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

mODEL FFA 97G F/Freezer wiring diagram please or most likley

mODEL FFA 97G F/Freezer wiring diagram please or most likley cause of no cool air to fridge. fan ok but not on .duct damper closed. Sensors ok suspect pcb is this correct. freezer ok
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you check model # XXXXX not comming up for me try to get full model # XXXXX what make is ref.?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

This is a Hotpiont fridge freezer Model FFA 97G s/n XXXXXXXXX about 2 years old

I Hope this helps

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
When you say the damper is closed how did you determine this? These dampers open and close as needed to cool the refrigerator section . Did you hold door light switch in when you put your hand to damper to feel airflow? The door switch shuts damper when door is opened. can you check back panel of freezer section and make sure theres no frost buildup on panel. This will cause your problem. If you need to remove back panel in freezer and see if theres allot of frost on coils,Let me know. Bryan. P.S Still not enough in model # XXXXX don't worry about that for now.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Yes I have removed back panel and there is no ice build up.

The damper remains closed when the light/door switch is depressed.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok , more than likely you have a bad board or a bad damper.the one thing you can do for now is take the white cover off damper and see if it opens at all when you push button in you will be able to see it with cover guess is your board is bad we rarely have to replace damper its usually the board. we replace allot of these .let me check on parts for you I'll get back to you soon, thanks Bryan