Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Jenn Air Refrig Model JCD2389GEW. The icemaker stopped

I have a Jenn Air Refrig Model JCD2389GEW. The icemaker stopped working a couple of years ago and now the Icemaker Control Module and Assembly is making a noise. The question is: 1. Can I replace this module and (likely) fix the noise and problem and 2. Where is a good place to get the part?
yes you can, if you take white cover off front of ice maker check the middle gear and the two pieces holding it on the module and see if one of the two fingers in center of gear is broken this happens allot there plastic. If you want a new module call appliance parts center at 1-800-540-0800 and they will send it out same day and are the cheapest I've found. there hours are 9-6pm m-f and 9-1pm sat. eastern time,these guys are great hope this helps Bryan