Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE refrigerator from about 1994. I need to

I have a GE TBX19PATMRBB refrigerator from about 1994. I need to change the light socket and need information on how to do this.
here are two view of you light socket ,these just clip in use a sgrew driver to release. and it will come out of its slot. hope this helps you can go to www.repairclinic.com to see other parts or to order this .thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I hope that my picture uploaded. My socket looks different than those you show, is it the same concept?
I didnt get your picture but this may be the replacement for older one.is this yours? Part 2446
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes
ok do you see the tab to release? you can order part # 304671 at site above. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No thanks I got it out now I appreciate your help!!! Cool
no problem anytime. thank you and if you can please leave some feedback for others to check. thanks again Bryan