Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE refrigerator from about 1994. I need to

I have a GE TBX19PATMRBB refrigerator from about 1994. I need to change the light socket and need information on how to do this.
here are two view of you light socket ,these just clip in use a sgrew driver to release. and it will come out of its slot. hope this helps you can go to to see other parts or to order this .thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I hope that my picture uploaded. My socket looks different than those you show, is it the same concept?
I didnt get your picture but this may be the replacement for older this yours? Part 2446
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok do you see the tab to release? you can order part # 304671 at site above. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No thanks I got it out now I appreciate your help!!! Cool
no problem anytime. thank you and if you can please leave some feedback for others to check. thanks again Bryan