Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Frigidaire Model FRS20ZRG side by side the Ice maker

I have a Frigidaire Model FRS20ZRG side by side the Ice maker is not filling with water for the last month but you could still get water in a glass an now the water is not comming out of the door where you can fill your glass

Hi, thanks for using I suspect your water valve has failed. I will need the entire model number to ensure I get you an accurate part number. There should be a couple letters and a number behind the "G".

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Model No. FRS20CRGW3

Serial No. LA91110162

Date of Mfr. 03/99

Great, thank you! This unit uses two water valves, a primary and a dual solenoid secondary. Given that the water failed at different times, I suspect the dual solenoid secondary valve is the failed one. However, I will give you both part numbers. You may consider replacing both valves...

Primary-single solenoid NNN-NN-NNNN/p>

Secondary-dual solenoid NNN-NN-NNNN/p>

Both units are located in the back of the cabinet by the compressor...

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I hope this is the solution for our problem. If this is not the solution do I have to pay for more info.? Otherwise I would like to see if this works, before I accept.... Please respond.

No, once you pay you are good until the problem gets rectified. If for some reason the question gets timed out before you get back to the post, you can simply type my name in the new post and I will get the question and we pick it up from there, at no additional charge. You will NEVER be charged unless you hit the ACCEPT button....
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you....I'll order one tomorrow and let you know if it works.
Sounds good, thank you.