Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We have a Dacor SS gas cook top. The upper surfaces are brushed

We have a Dacor SS gas cook top. The upper surfaces are brushed stainless steel and the lower (below the grates) are bead blasted SS. We have stains on the lower surfaces and the standard SS cleaners won't work. What can we use to clean the blasted surfaces ? Ken
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 years ago.

Hi, thanks for using There is a product that I use on stainless steel surfaces with great success. It comes as a kit for refinishing marred stainless. It is available at C E Sundberg Co. at 1-800-735-3796. I can't remember the name of it, but it is the only kit they sell. It works very well, and I have used it alot to refinish scratched surfaces, including stainless sinks. I would recommend trying that.