Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a G.E. dishwasher in a second home that suds up after

I have a G.E. dishwasher in a second home that suds up after three or four uses. If the unit is out of level will this contribute or cause the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
well it shouldn't make the d/w but should be level. you probably have allot of soap buildup in pump asm. as well as in machine tub . if you get a couple of large bottles of white vinegar and pour 1/2 bottle at a time in machine after you fill it and run through cycle.this should clear up after 3-4 times , someone has probably used allot of soap in machine at some point and the machine has build up residue over time . do this until you can run machine and not see any soap suds at all in water and water is clear. hope this helps Bryan