Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 Yrs. Experience in the appliance repair field
8049636

MY RV REFRIGERATOR WON T WORK ON ELECTRIC IT IS FINE ON LP.

Customer Question

MY RV REFRIGERATOR WON"T WORK ON ELECTRIC IT IS FINE ON LP. BUT ON THE MODE IT SHOWS WHEN I BRING-UP AC-HE.HOW CAN I FIX THIS. I HAD TRIED THE HEATING ELEMENT NO GO.THE MODEL IS 841R DEMETIC -NORCOLD
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chuck G. replied 8 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for using justanswer for your appliance questions!

There is a electric heater that possibly is causing you some grief. Here is a picture of the heater, locate this part and check it for continuity.

Hope this helps!
Let me know if you need more assistance or if you have any questions.
Thank you for using justanswer.com
Chuck G.
__________________
Please " ACCEPT " when your question has been completely answered so I may be compensated. Please take a moment to log into the feedback section.
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Positive Feedback is very important, That is how we get rated! Bonuses are appreciated!

graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I did try the heating element .I didn't put it in Ijust tested it with OHM meter.IT showed the same as the one I used. Maybe you think that I should put it in to see if it works.Even thought it test alright with a meter.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Ihad tested the element but didnot install it. Because it was checked with OHM meter it checked O.K.I had another one it checked the same.That is why I didn't put the other in to see what it would do.DO you think I should have tried it.