Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a bosch 5hu43co2uc/17 dishwasher It runs through ...

Customer Question

I have a bosch 5hu43co2uc/17 dishwasher It runs through its cycles but no water seems to be coming in but just a little bit in the bottom of the machine. I can hear the water bubbling in the bottom. Then I can drain the water by pushing the cancel drain buttons. I start the cycle again and a little bit of water flows into the bottom of the machine and thats it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
dont do that many bosch machines but it sound to me like you have either a bad water inlet valve or your water level control or(float) is stuck . I'm trying to find model to look up parts. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks Bryan for your response. I think that its the water inlet valve. I will replace it and see if that works. Thank you. Darran Hart