Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

amana nav3335aww washer. Rear leveler doesnt work.

Customer Question

amana nav3335aww washer. Rear leveler doesn''t work. Raise the rear of machine and legs extend. Lower the machine and legs retract all the way. Do not perform leveling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
the only thing you can do is replace stabilizer bar kit. click here and put in your model# XXXXX you can bring up diagrams of your machine , when you get your model up , on the left side bar click diagram 01 base and motor and yhen go full screen. your part # XXXXX XXXXX on diagram. it comes in a kit for $31.36 they dont sell parts seperatly. hope this helps thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I ordered the stabilizer bar (it doesn't say it is a kit... just a bar). Anyway,how do I get to it on the machine. It seems to be completely buried!

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I think the best way is to lay it on its back and go in from underneath be carefull not to break drain hose asm. put something like a 2x4 under back to keep it off drain. thats the best i can do for you. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Thank you, Bryon. I appreciate your help.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
no problem if you run into trouble just come back and ask more questions as long as answer stays open. thanks Bryan