Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that washes fine but the ...

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that washes fine but the cloths has a sour spell that is getting worst. Please help
these machines have a mold problem . how long have had this machine? some of these machines had recalls because of this, let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I bought it in 2004
ok do you have full model #? Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
model # XXXXX
that model # XXXXX come up could you check again? you must get it off machine .it should start with 110or106 or something with 3 #s then a dot and the rest of the #s. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
OK,
how about this

110.44826 300
i cant seem to find recall on this one but I can check monday with warehouse and see, usually replacing front bellow on this machine takes care of it but its not something you want to do yourself. I would call sears and see if your model has any recalls on it. I wouldnt however pay them to fix it because it would cost you a fortune, call a local appliance repair service to do it , the part should not cost more than $80.00. its the front boot seal but they call it bellow. hope this helps Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do appreciate your effort
thanks
no problem, i will check moday for you and post reply then . thanks Bryan