Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My GE dishwasher Model# GSD4410X65AA, Serial# DM795515B, ...

My GE dishwasher Model#: GSD4410X65AA, Serial#: DM795515B, I started a load and when I returned the dishes were still dirty and there was about 1.5" to 2.0" of water in the bottom of the unit. Additionall the LED screen was completly dark. After trying to RESET the unit the screen remained dark. I have checked my homes breaker box and found that the breaker is ok.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
do you have a volt meter? sometimes the wires that connect machine come loose because when they install d/w they dont strip soldered wire back and after awhile they they can stop contacting in wire nuts.I'll check your model for internal fuse, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: YES
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok first thing to do is shut off breaker and remove bottom panel. once thats done you will see electrical juntion box usually on right side , remove cover and then remove wirenuts on the black and white wires. strip wires back past soldered part and reconnect nthem copper to copper nice and clean. and put wirenuts on tightly and turn on breaker see if it comes on then . Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The machine came on and reset. Thank you. Is there anything else I shouls do at this point?
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
no thats about all , if you have another problem just ask . it should be fine , please press accept if your happy with my help. also if you could leave feedback its appreciated. thanks again Bryan