Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a wall Kenmore wall oven made by Roper (model # XXXXX ...

Customer Question

I have a wall Kenmore wall oven made by Roper (model # XXXXX 47465690) We began getting F7 codes and had the ERC board replaced. Oven worked fine for 8 days and then the the word "set" began flashing and words START and TIME lit up along with beeping sound. later that day the "F7" code appeared again. What else could cause the F7 problem? Thanks! [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me check that but its to me if you replaced control that you have a bad touchpad. one way to see is to unplug ribbon from control and see if it reapears.if it doesnt you need touchpad. I'll be back shortly Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Hi this is Bryan again, the f-7 code refers to erc which you already replaced. shut power off to oven and try the test I gave you , turn oven on after unpluging ribbon and see if f-7 reapears. give it a little time hour or so. let me know, Bryan