Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Whirlpool Quiet Partner II Dishwasher shows a steady ...

My Whirlpool Quiet Partner II Dishwasher shows a steady green light always on as locked and will not let the machine cycle at all. If I push any one of the cycles, the green light blinks about 3 times and then has a steady green light on the locked cycle. What do I need to do to correct this, I have turned the power off to the dishwasher for about 10 minutes, but it does the same thing.
I've seen this many times with whirlpool d/w. you probably have a bad control board. if you get me full model # XXXXX will check your machne board, one thing you want to chack real good is the heater in bottom of d/w make sure its not burnt anywhere or looks realy discolored in any one spot like it got to hot there. these machines its best to replace board and heater because allot of them were mismatched at factory. let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Brian - The full Model # XXXXX my Whirlpool Quiet Partner II is - DU943PWKQ0
ok let me check , Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX will wait to hear from you.
well this one may not need the heater but pretty sure you have a bad board, the board is not cheap though , you can click on this link and put in part# XXXXX this is your board, when it comes to these machines though this may not be the only problem so usually its best to call repairman to look at it but there going to chage you for service and part but if it doesnt work they shouldnt charge you for mistake. threr are just to many parts that can fail in new macines but its been my experiance that 95% of these its the board. hope this helps, Bryan