Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Where can I find a bottom drawer refrigerator (new) ...

Where can I find a bottom drawer refrigerator (new) < 65" h and 35" wide?
is thatsize the size of your opening or is it something you looked up to see what sizes they sell. i'm not sure of h and w. but I know sears, home depot , and lowes has those refridgerators . i like the french door ones myself. they have two doors on ref. section. hope this helps Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: That is the size of the opening and my present refrigerator. I have just been to a Sears store and ALL of their refrigerators, except for under counter and other specialty ones, are grater than 65 inches high.
I was a little concerned about that even my ref. which is just a top freezer ref. is 651/2 inches high , still I would check home depot and lowes they may have something smaller , let me know Bryan
i guess i wasn't to helpful I'm sorry I couldn't help you more , I will opt out and maybe someone else can. hope you have better luck getting info , thanks again Bryan
Good afternoon, I checked all of the major manufacturers and the shortest one made is 66 7/8". I don't think you are going to be able to find a bottom mount refrig to meet your height restrictions. Are you able to cut some of the cabinet down as most have a 1-2" lip that extends beyond the lowest shelf. I even checked LG and Samsung (against better judgment :-) and nothing less than 66 7/8". Good luck on your search...Kelly
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!