Here's the rest -
6. Unsnap the locking tabs of the door boot
around the inside perimeter of the door
shroud (Figure 7-1).
1. Align the door boot with the D-shape toward
the front, with the flat of the D toward
the bottom. Also, locate the large
tab toward the top center of the shroud.
2. Stretch the rear lip of the door boot onto
the tub cover.
3. Move the rear door boot lip along the face
of the tub cover until the locator notches
in the door boot align with the locator ribs
in the tub cover. Check alignment of the
six rib marks and reposition if necessary.
This is necessary in order to have the locking
tabs on the inside perimeter of the door
boot align with the corresponding tabs on
the front shroud.
4. Carefully loop the wire loop with spring
around the lip of the outer tub cover and
place the spring at the 11:00 o'clock position,
just left of the top rib of the outer tub
cover. Hook the end of the spring over the
nearest tub cover clip to hold the spring
and wire in position for final hookup to the
other end of the wire loop.
5. Using either the hold down bracket or the
outer tub spring, grasp the hook end of
the spring and apply pressure on the
clamp wire into the door boot.
6. Pull the spring hook toward the wire loop
to engage the spring with the wire loop.
NOTE: Be careful not to bend or crease the
wire loop. If the wire loop becomes bent, the
result will be a potential leak upon replacement
of the boot seal onto the outer tub cover.