Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

how do i get scratches off my maytag refrigerator

No Comment Added
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you give me more info. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am cleaning a new house and it looks like someone has tried to remove a sticker using an abrasive cleaner. The scratch is very noticable and I would like to correct it before the owners take ownership.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
well they do sell factory touch up paint but you would probably have to lightly sand scratches to smooth out but theres no guaranty it will match perfectly because the bake the original paint on , the best way to tell is to find a small part on back somewhere to test color, they sell cans of spray which is probably best for your application,if you get me model # XXXXX color I'll see if I can point you in the right direction to purchase paint. hope this helps Bryan , if your happy with answer please press accept you can still come back nad continue with questions. please leave leave feedback its appreciated. thanks again Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: is there nothing I can do? someone suggested scratch b gone @ home depot
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
did you get my last post? if you give me model I'll try and find paint for you. let me know. Bryan . p.s. I dont know if scratch be gone will work or not , never tried. thanks Bryan