Brandon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  12 years Appliance Experience, Freon Certified, Service Manager over 10 Techs currently.

We purchased french dor MFI2568AES a couple of months ago.

We purchased french dor MFI2568AES a couple of months ago. Last night, it started going crazy. All of the lights on the front are flashing, and the ice door keeps opening and closing. This goes on for 15 minutes or so, stops, and then starts again. The icemaker and water dispenser are not working at all. The repair warranty people can''t come till Tuesday. Is there anything we can do? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Brandon replied 8 years ago.
yes replace the high voltage board. If you pull the fridge out and find the access panel. small square cover the board is hiding there. here is the part number if you can find it locally were you live. Were i live my local store carrys 24 of them and my store not as big as there has 9. plus all my techs have them on there trucks. 12920710 that is your part number. I have put a picture also so you can se were it is. it is #13 graphic