Brandon
Brandon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  12 years Appliance Experience, Freon Certified, Service Manager over 10 Techs currently.
11220738

My hotpoint aquarius FDW60 dishwasher has stopped finishing ...

Customer Question

My hotpoint aquarius FDW60 dishwasher has stopped finishing its normal cycles- the ''delicate 50'' led starts and continues to blink red, before the rinse or dry cycle- you have to switch off at wall. There is nothing in the manual to indicate what the fault might be.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Brandon replied 8 years ago.

Take out and clean your lower and upper spray arms.

No screw driver, no mop nor an expensive call out!!

That should take care of it.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Brandon's Post: it would appear that the drain is blocked as there is a pool of water collected in the filters. I cant unblock, and have had a look underneath and and the drainage system is connected and surrounded by wiring. So I cant see any way to remove without covering electrics with water - which isnt good!
might just go back to old fashione way of washing up for now!
thanks
Expert:  Brandon replied 8 years ago.
I would use a wet/dry vaccum to remove all the water for now then you can check for blockage either in drain or any were else.