Brandon
Brandon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  12 years Appliance Experience, Freon Certified, Service Manager over 10 Techs currently.
11220738

My Sears Elite front loader is stopping and beeping.

My Sears Elite front loader is stopping and beeping. The electronic display either shows DL or H or F. We have checked the drain and water inlet hoses and they are fine. I have to pause it restart. Most times it will only go a minute or so and then do it again. Any answers? Thanks
it sounds like your door lock is broken. If you open door and look at the cabinet were the door closes into. There is a whole the door locks into and just up from there an inch or so there is a nipple that sticks out. That brakes off alot and then it will give you a DL..F with is DoorLock Fauiler. Let me know.
what is the model number and i will get you a diagram of what i was exactly poining at. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That wasn't the problem! It was the CCU and we had to order a new one. That was months ago and so far it is working fine. I am hopeful they have redwsigned this circuit board for a more reliable result. This has been the mnost frustrating machine. We replaced the door lock mechanism two years ago and there was nothing wrong with it. Apparenlty, it was the CCU that was the culprit.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
See above. the door lock had already been replaced when it did hte same thing. Had to bite the byllet and get a new CCU so your answer wasn't the right one in this case. I will never buy another Sears product as they were the most unhelpful poeple I have ever dealt with.