The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

I have a Whirlpool WTW6600SB which displays an ...

I have a Whirlpool WTW6600SB which displays an "F1" error. Any Help would be appreciated. I do my own reapirs. Does anyone have a link to the repair manual?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer

You know what? I just happen to have one last copy of the very manual you need.

Seeings as it is my very last copy I might have to charge a very high price for it though.

With inflation and the way gas keeps going up and my dog needs braces. Not to mention the fact that I need to buy a special high fiber bird seed for feeeding the birds this winter. And then theres the save the horned toad committy that Im on.

Hmmmm well I gues I could cut you a good deal.

How about the price of ....

Um Ill need a minuit or two to upload it. Be right back

Experience: 30 years repairing appliances

What I have done is upload the service manual for your unit. It has all the diagnostic proceedures and is clearly illustrated.
You can get it by clicking here.

To download this file:

On the first page scroll down to the bottom and select "FREE"

On the next page enter the letters in the box and select "download"

Save the file to your hard drive and open it with a .pdf reader. I recommend FoxIt reader. (foxit.com) Its smaller than adobe and no spyware.
If there is something in the manual that you do not understand just post here, and I will walk you through the proceedure.

If this answer satisfies your question please click the accept button. I will not be paid if you dont.

You can always ask follow up questions after you accept. I will be here to answer them.

If for some reason you are not happy. Please tell me what I can do to put a smile on your face.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please tell someone about us.

Best regards; The Home Smithy

After you have accepted it is important that you leave positive feedback.