Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

brian do you think thats the problem because of the timer ...

brian do you think thats the problem? because of the timer that the rinse cycles arent working properly? model#pav100 serial#10530879sd   its a performa by matag washing machine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I dont think that its the timer, does it rinse / are you getting cold water in machine? if water isnt comming in on rinse it wont finish load. let me know. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
brian, the only cycle that works is the delicate cycle, on the other cycles when u turn knob to start cycle nothing happens, sometimes it fills with water like it gonna wash and then nothing happens it stops,once it is full of water it doesnt go through the wash cycle,     thats a brief description of whats happening, thanks david
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok then it does sound like a timer problem. try putting it on regular cycle and giggle knob see if any starts to happen. let me know. Bryan