Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Our double oven model GBD307PDQ3 does not display the time ...

Customer Question

Our double oven model GBD307PDQ3 does not display the time continuously and the oven does not work at all. When the display comes on, it gives the time and LOC. It occassionaly beeps three times. The oven light comes on, but we do not have the original instruction and think maybe the unit is locked. It is 8 years old. We have turned the power off but that did not fix the problem. Can you help us with this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me see what I can find out for you , be back soon, Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Have you been able to diagnose the problem yet?
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I believe your right about the oven being locked, its a safety feature so children can't play with it, I check codes on your oven and there wasn't any (loc) for code that i could find. so thats why i think your right. i'm trying to find more info. i don't have manual on this. i will keep looking though may take time. you didn't have to accept my answer yet because i haven't realy answered yet. you can ask for refund until I can or one of my fellow experts can get you answer. I'll keep looking meantime,thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
hi this is Bryan, I'm going to talk to my warhouse tomorro and hope they have the answer to unlock oven . if you would like me to opt. out of question so maybe someone else can try to answer I will and like I said before if you accepted to early you can ask for refund and give it to person they maybe can help you tonight, let me know Bryan