Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My friend (elderly) is selling a large Amana fridge freezer ...

Customer Question

My friend (elderly) is selling a large Amana fridge freezer it appears to be wired direct to the mains and also plumbed in for the ice and water dispenser whats the best way to disconnect all this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
is this a commecial unit? are you saying its hard wired directly into breaker box? if it is your better off hiring an electrician to disconect. as far as the water supply there are no fittings to diconect? is it soldered in? Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
WE ARE IN THE UK BUT THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER I THINK WE MAY HAVE TO GET SOMEONE IN WHO IS QUALIFIED.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
well thank you.I realy think its safer to hire someone to do it for you anyway. I would make sure everything is working fine before you pay someone to diconect and reconect just so you dont have any problems with it. thanks again and good luck Bryan.