Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a WSSH300 front loader, the soap has never ...

Customer Question

I have a WSSH300 front loader, the soap has never consistently gone in for a load of laundry, sometimes half of the clothes are still dry and some need an extra rinse and spin cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
has this been going on since you bought it.? did you buy it new? i think you have a bad water valve even though water goes in its a three way valve and it put water through soap dispensor to help mix soap and get it into wash.hope this helps. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes it is new and since I bought it but once in a while it worked so didn't fix it under warranty, thank you for your assistance !! common in front loaders? Just curious
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Already did an accept answer, again thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
thank you , well not just in front loaders but the more fancier they are the more trouble you have with them I'll do some more research on this but rom the symtoms it sounds like valve. you can click on this link and see valve by putting in your model# XXXXX looking at parts hope this helps you, Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I'll be back later today if you need me. Bryan