Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Have a refrig that leaks on the inside, then when ...

Have a refrig that leaks on the inside, then when overflowing at bottom, it leaks to the outside and forms puddle.
sounds like you have a clogged defrost drain line. can you give me model# XXXXX make thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Whirlpool Designer Style
ET22DK
okay can you tell me is it side by side or feezer on top I think its freezer on top. not enough model # XXXXX tell. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Freezer on top.
okay, you have a clog , you have to remove panel in back of freezer section and you will see the coils , underneath the coils there is a hole in middle . this may be covered with sheet of ice, you have to take a hair dryer and defrost ice until water run freely back down hole to pan under ref. hot water sometimes helps melt faster but get lots of towells to sopp it up with. dont chop at ice with anything sharp ymay slip and ruin ref..when its clear put back together. hope this helps. let me know Bryan
hi this is bryan, do you need more help? I'm still here , didnt understand your question in feedback section , let me know what else I can do. thanks again Bryan