Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Water has started to leak into the bottom of the box from the diffuser below the freezer section. Is this from the defrost cycle could the drain line be clogged? Conderser fan sucks air from the front to the back and not blow from the back to front. Could someone have installed this wrong. Unit about 15 years old Model TBX16SASFRAD
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me check model# XXXXX'll get back with you in a few minutes, yes you could have clogged drain. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: I failed to mention the make it is a GE:
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I think your fan is ok . but you have a clogged drain , is ref. working right? (temp right) if you take back panel off freezer in the middle under coils see if you have sheet of ice there. below ice will be drain hole you have to defrost this until it drains freely. you can use boiling water or hair dryer. look right under middle in back of ref.and see if there is a drain cup and remove that and clean. let me know thanks bryan