Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

How can I obtain a drawing of the internal airflow path for ...

How can I obtain a drawing of the internal airflow path for Kenmore, Dryer, Model, 110.86384100? I suspect an obstruction.
THANKS! [email protected]
let me check I'll be right back Bryan
you can go to just click on link I gave you and enter model# XXXXX it come up go to sub componence and click on bulkhead parts and it will bring up diagram , hope this helps Bryan, feedback is appreciated thanks again Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Bryan --

Many thanks for the very prompt reply.

The site you directed me to provides an exploded view of the correct model, but all components are labeled by number, not by their names. It does not show the air path, but I can figure that out if I know what the parts are. Is there a parts list showing the component names and these numbers on the exploded view for identification, please?

Pat Clemens -- Tullahoma, TN
yes if you scroll down parts list and click on number I think the part will come up with picture. because its kenmore its the only place to get view I know of. its acually made by whirlpool but # XXXXX't come up . if you want to ask someone else I can opt. out and let someone else try. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Bryan --

Scrolling does locate parts by number! Pictures for most are missing. I'm now thinking my dryer is suitable as a museum piece. Antiques Road Show, here I come!

Many sincere thanks for your help and your patience!

Pat Clemens -- Tullahoma, TN
I will try to find other views for you, like I said kenmore likes to keep things to themselves or should I say sears. anyway its funny you sais antiques road show , my wife and I just recieved tickets to go to chatanooga in aug. . I'll get back to you , thanks Bryan