Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Kenmore(NNN) NNN-NNNNElite dishwasher will not start. When ...

Customer Question

My Kenmore(NNN) NNN-NNNNElite dishwasher will not start. When I press the START button, the START light blinks continuously and nothing else happens. (This is NOT the CLEAN light blinking problem.) I disassembled the control panel and wedged the door switch closed so I could be sure that was not the problem. I was able to observe a few cases where I pressed the START button and the light came on solidly for a few seconds, but then there was a click sound and it went back to blinking. My guess is there is a relay in the circuit board somewhere that is shutting off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
give me a chance to look up machine. I'll be right back thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
not enough numbers in model#, check inside machine for full model thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: 665.13752K600
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
I'll be right back, thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
okay you do have a control board in your machine, it sounds like this could be your trouble, go to www.searspartsdirect.com and you can look up part # XXXXX its inside control panel. hope this helps Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Thanks. Apparently, this part has been replaced by W10084141, and I found it for a lot cheaper on eBay. I've ordered and expect it mid week. This is first time I've done this Just Answer thing. I'd be happy to Accept and give you the $15, just what happens if the part comes in and it doesn't fix the problem? Will you continue to assist me?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
yes I will , just ask for me and I'll be glad to help. sears is crazy with their prices , I just wanted you to see part. I'm glad you found it cheaper. anything else I can do just ask. thaks Bryan, p.s. feedback is appreciated
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX in and that fixed the problem.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
your welcome, I'm glad it took care of problem. thank you for using just answer, feedback is welcome and appriated , thanks again Bryan