Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances

Bernie My question this time is more difficult.I need a ...

Bernie: My question this time is more difficult.I need a drawing that tells me how to take the door apart. I'm left standing here with a screwdriver in one hand and your instructions that you think I'll have to take it apart to reinstall the part. "WHERE TO BEGIN THIS CHORE"
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bernard S. replied 8 years ago.

Hi Dr. Cash,

I'm sorry I didn't get this until just now. Let's stay with this one post and keep coming back until we have completely solved this.

If you do that, there's no additional charge and an email is automatically generated and sent to me so that I will know when you have posted.

This is what I posted before -

Generally ... yes you will need to disassemble the dispenser area to replace a part like you describe. I'm not sure we will have a secret move.

Please post your model number and we can see what you are looking at and give you more specifics. You will find the model number on a sticker inside the fresh food compartment. It is usually on a side wall and the serial number will be there also.

Did you post this model number at a different post? I don't know which model that you have.

Please just keep posting to this with the model number. You will find the model number in the fresh food compartment on a sticker. It's on the wall inside there.

Thank you for your patience. We'll get you what you need to do this job.