The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

any expert for commercial central air conditoning

Customer Question

YORK commercial central air conditioning. i put the new compressor and filter in the system today,vacum it and put in the freon into it.but,about 10 mins, the compressor was clogged.the reading of the eletric current is 26,high pressure is 150 ,and low side is 40.bleed out the freon,star over again,clear all the coil and tube,same problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Glenn replied 8 years ago.
Sounds like a clogged expansion valve to me
If you can solder on a shrader valve on both sides of it
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Glenn's Post: i thought i already reply your email,MY friend said it is not the expandtion valve's problem,he is gonna to star over this time and check every place. thank you .
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 8 years ago.

Those readings do not sound excessivly high to me. If anything they seem a bit low. How much refrigerant is being added to the unit?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you for your attention. actually,i was helping my friend ask that question online,did not get any right answer on that night,and he said he will star over again and check every,i will ask him if he still need any assistance from the internet.or,maybe ,he already solve the problem.thanks again.

Ok. We'll be here if you need us.

Best; THS