The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

how do i wall mount a simpson eziset 350 dryer i have ...

Customer Question

how do i wall mount a simpson eziset 350 dryer? i have the bracket but cant work out how to do it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 8 years ago.

I did a quick search online for the wall brackets but so far no luck finding a picture to work from.

Is it possibe that you have a link to them, or could you provide a digital picture.
If you can provide a picture I can give you directions on how to upload them to our servers here at JA.

Awaiting your reply; THS.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Well Im sorry to say but it really isnt much help due to the packaging.

All I can tell is that there is something metalic inside the bag that is a strap of some sort.

Lets try it this way. Who is the manufacturer of your unit? Simpson, Westinghouse, etc. The model number will also help. Both of these will be on the manufacturters tag on the unit.

Ok here is a picture that I found of a simpson unit hanging from the wall. It appears to be hung upside down. Why I have no clue. Thought that this might strike a spark so here it is.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it doesnt really help as I still cant work out how to mount it as there doesnt seem to be anywhere to attach the bracket too on the dryer even upside down. The ventilation is at the top so i dont know why it would be mounted that way either

WellCustomer I hate to say it, but without at least some clear photos of the bracket and the back of the unit I'm afraid that I can not be of much help to you. For me to figure this out I have to at least have a fair mental picture of what you are dealing with.

At this point I am going to opt out and maybe another expert will be able to help you with this.

Sorry for the inconviwence.

Best regards; The Home Smithy