Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Whirlpool Duet front load washer has a code F32. It ...

Customer Question

My Whirlpool Duet front load washer Model WFW9200SQ02 has a code F32. It will not reset and it doesn''t have that code in the manual. I can''t figure out what to do to reset it. I've reset my circuit breaker, leaving it off for about 20 minutes. Ive made sure all the drain tubes are not plugged. Ive blown into the pressure switch to see if it clicks, and it does. When I plug the washer back in, it makes a noise, then stops. The door remains locked, and none of the cycles will start and then the code F32 flashes again. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Hi this is Bryan, I tried to look up you code but cant fin f-32 , I can give you some sites you can check but cant find f-32 , I'll try another site give me a few minutes . thanks Bryan