Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I just replaced the waxmotor, r-11 and Q6 triac. it worked ...

I just replaced the waxmotor, r-11 and Q6 triac. it worked as advertized, but now when the rinse cycle starts and water is added as it does before and during the rinse cycle, the water is very intimitent. It just goes on and off steady. it drives me and my water pipes crazy. it didn''t act this way until I replaced these parts. it is nice to have the spin cycle back. The whole wash cycle completes, just tough going during the rinse cycle. Can anyone tell me what might be happening? Thank you in advance. Dave Billings
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.

Hi dave, its sounds like you either have a bad water valve or you have dirt in the valve screens , that machine has different valves for different functions like wash, rinse, I've run into that before , when you open top of machine you will see all the different valves in the back , hope this helps. Bryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I know there are several valves. Is it hard to cleen the screens, or do I have to replace the whole valve? Thanks, Dave
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.

Hi this is bryan just woke up and not awake yet, I'll have coffee and get to you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
You may have to you replace valve. I will try to find out which valve is rinse vale for you, I have to drive to nashville at nine (three hour drive each way) I'll look now for you.Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
hey Dave , I think your valve is one piece and has sevral different outlets to machine(dont have your model#) but you can click on this link and put in your model # XXXXX bring it up. www.repairclinic.com or you can go to www.pcappliancerepair.com and bring up diagrams , check and see which one you need , also see if there are screens in yours. thats all I can do for you, if you like answer you can click accept. thanks and good luck. Bryan