Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My light bulb in my fridge isnt working. I changed ...

My light bulb in my fridge isn''t working. I changed the bulb and still nothing. What else can I do?
Hi I'm Bryan , hope I can help, there are a couple of things that can cause that. one is the door switch .its a switch on the inside of ref. usually just inside near top when you open the door. but what it might be is the center of the light socket is a little prong that sometimes bends in to much and dosn't hit the center contact of bulb , be careful , make sure you unplug ref. before checking this or any electrical part. sometimes you can just bend it back out a little so it touches and it will work , remember unplug ref. before attempting. good luck check back if theres anything else i can do. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Bryan I checked the light socket and it doesn't seem to be the problem. What else should I try? Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hey Bryan I fiddled more with the socket and it did work. Thanks for your help!