Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My bosch cordless drill no longer accepts any ...

My bosch cordless drill no longer accepts any charge.Is it just past its sell by date? It is about 3 years old and was bought as a set and the other drill is still working fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Hi this is Bryan, do you use that drill more than the other? have you dropped it? sounds like the battery is shorted. do you use the same charger on both drills? does the battery come out or do you plug the whole drill in?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi24-87thopubrdwT
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your prompt reply.I apologise for my delay in responding.
I have two drills in the set a Bosch PSR120 and a smaller R120.The psr has only one battery which is not compatible with the smaller drill which has three batteries. However each of the batteries plugs into anyone of the three chargers that I possess.The psr battery takes the charge from all the chargers but none of the other batteries appear to do so unless as I suspect it is the drill itself which is kaput!