Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore model 665.16052 dishwasher my original ...

I have a Kenmore model 665.16052 dishwasher my original pump motor went out and I replaced it and the pump assembly. Iam a Master Tech with John Deere and I work with electronics often. The clean light flashes 3 times and the start light will flash 3-4 times went pushed. I think the flashes are a trouble code and it needs to be reset. Thankyou Dave
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Hi thai is Bryan, I've run into this problem more than once . what it sounds like is your heater and board are mismatched, this is a commom problem with this machine. after the machine runs for awhile the heater is drawing to many watts and burns the board out, when the motor went out what happened? did it run at all after you replaced it? I've done about 20 of these machines and it was always the same problem. its a flaw in machine.check to make sure you didnt knock a wire off the heater or somewhere before replacing heater and board. you must replace both or you will have same problem. thanks Bryan