Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE wall oven that is flashing F3 . I think that ...

I have a GE wall oven that is flashing F3 . I think that means the heat stensor needs to be replaced. I found the part but need to know if this is something I can do or if I just need to call repairman.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.

Hi, this is bryan, if your handy you can probably do it yourself, it should be inside on the back of oven, it sticks through and has two screws holding it in. most plug in but sometimes its hard to get the plug through the hole. if you have trouble pulling it through you may have to go in the back to ulplug it , always shut breaker off before servicing any appliance. Bryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX it once but when I pulled on it I couldn't see where it was plugged in. I will try again
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
your welcome sometimes you realy have to move it around until you get the plug through, it can be a pain. good luck. Bryan